Saturday, February 22, 2020

September 18, 2015- Duran Duran- Today Show- Part 2


   During “Last Night in the City”, Simon and the girl singer- I forget her name- came down the runway to sing part of it. Simon was so close to us when he was there.
 
  I didn’t even realize that I had been taking so many photos until I got home and looked at them. I am kind of annoyed at myself for my lack of control. I swore that I wouldn’t do that again. I don’t seem to be able to learn my lesson after doing so at the Wellmont Theater 7 years ago.

   I heard Kelly telling someone that there were still wristbands available for DD’s album signing at Century 21 on October 7. I had been thinking about going there to get this and the CD for the past 10 days but was feeling too afraid and embarrassed to do so. I wish that I wasn’t.
 
   It was funny that Dom was wearing a fan pass during the sound check. I didn’t notice this until looking at my photos. I went onto Facebook and looked at Jenny and Kelly’s pictures too.

   I don’t even know what other guests were on the show that day and part of me doesn’t even care. Sarah Jessica Parker might have been one of them. I wish that I could have seen the adorable Wrangler. I did see a cute Yorkie. That girl singer was holding it.

   I did set the DVR up to tape this so I probably will watch it someday soon. I don’t know if I want to transfer it to videotape to keep it or not yet though. I would put it on with their 2012 appearance on “GMA” that I was also at if I do. I still haven’t watched that.
 




 
 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...