Thursday, February 20, 2020

Dreamtime-
May 3, 2012- Simon and Roger

I was standing by a river looking at some elephants. There were a couple of adorable baby ones that I was taking a photo of. I heard a man’s voice asking me something about my camera. I looked over at him and saw that it was Simon Le Bon. We both looked in our early 20s.

   We talked about photography, travel, and animals. After about 10 minutes, we saw a crocodile approaching us at a fast speed. We ran into a cave to hide from it.

   There was a guy who looked like Harrison Ford in his mid-20s there. He told us that he was studying the plant life of this area. He invited us to stay for lunch but we declined. He then showed us a back way out of the cave. We had told him about the croc.

   As we were walking along the path and talking, Simon tripped over a rock and fell into a mud puddle. A middle aged couple approached us and gave Simon a towel to wipe himself off with.

   We sat under a tree that wasn’t that far from the hotel for a bit. Just as we were about to go there, the scenery changed.

    I was now sitting in the backseat of my Aunt Ann’s Honda Accord. Mom was there with me. My aunt was behind the wheel and a man with dark hair was in the passenger seat.

   When he turned around, I saw that it was Roger Taylor. We all looked as we did in the early 90s. Roger showed me a music mix CD that he had made. He would be doing his DJ thing at a club in Bordentown. As if he would really go to such a location.

   I found out that the son of my aunt’s friend was supposed to be driving him there but he was too sick to do so. We would be dropping him off there then going to Burlington Center mall. I would be going to that club later.

   At the mall, we went to Sears, Strawbridge and Clothier, JC Penny’s (where I bought a purple top), B Dalton’s (my aunt and I were looking at mystery novels), and Sam Goody (I checked out the Duran Duran section, naturally).

   We had dinner at the pizza place. I was excited about getting to see Roger again soon. Unfortunately, the storyline ended before I had that chance.

    I noticed that I still had the same purse from the holodeck. It had been in both scenarios. I opened it up and the camera was inside. I was happy that I would have photos of the elephants and one of Simon too.

 





 
Note- photos of  Simon Le Bon,the elephants, Harrison Ford, and the mall are from the internet.

 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...