Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My 80's crush


My brother used to tease me alot about my crush on Don Mattingly. I enjoyed watching the Yankees games with him in the 80's. That crush ended in the early 90's but my brother still teases me about him. My dad got me the 1984 Topp's baseball card but it was stolen from me by a boyfriend 12 years later and I'm still mad about this. I got another one but it's slightly flawed. I should've been more careful when buying it at the flea market. Sometimes I wonder why I even thought that he was cute. I guess my tastes have changed - not really into guys with facial hair that much anymore.

2 comments:

Pam said...

This is a week for putting crushes on our blogs...can't say I've heard of him (not being a sports girl) but he is kind of cute.

LaraAnn said...

I love reading about people's crushes. Sometimes I wonder if the reason that I became interested in baseball was my crush on him. Most sports except for tennis kind of bore me now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...