Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cookies


This is my grandmother's chocolate chip cookie recipe. Mom said that it's been around for as long as she can remember so it's probably from the early 40s. I had it in our recipe box up until last month when I put it in my scrapbook. We've had it recopied on an index card for years now. I have great chilhood memories of us making these at Christmastime. We'd also do peanut butter, oatmeal and sugar cookies but these were always my favourite. It's been a few years since we've made them. We should do so soon - now I have a craving for them which is unusual because I'm a candy girl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is AWESOME!! It looks OLD!! Wish I had some of my Grandma's old recipes. =^(

LaraAnn said...

I'm glad that my mom kept this one. I sometimes wonder why she doesn't have more of them though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...