Friday, June 18, 2010

My Hall and Oates dream

Mom , Mark and I went to see Hall & Oates at a club in a small hotel down the shore. Some of my grade school classmates were there also. It wasn't a very good show though. They did mostly songs from a new album and took a couple of breaks. I was practically falling asleep during it. I woke up before the dream ended so I don't know if maybe they did some of their greatest hits eventually.

I remember looking out a window at one point and being scared of the high tide. The one boy that I had a crush on was there but I was afraid to look at him because he was the one who told me not to stare at him anymore once. Mom and Mark left the room during the first break and I was worried that they wouldn't come back after 10 minutes. They did return but it was during the middle of a song.

We weren't sitting in regular chairs but in school desks which is really weird. Daryll Hall saw that I had put my head down on the desk and was falling asleep. He walked over to me and tapped me on the shoulder to wake me up. How embarrasing. He was walking around the room alot during that one song. They were doing quite a bit of goofy things during the show. They had on weird outfits during another song.

This is yet another one of my alien abduction dreams. No one else is human in them. Well, once my brother was real. Don't know why they like taking me so much. It's kind of cool except when it's the aliens who do awful things to me. I do like sci - fi but I'm not a geek about it.

This dream is from August 8, 2002

6 comments:

Pam said...

What an awesome dream. I loved H&O back in the day (still do) and had a huge crush on Daryl when I was in junior high school.

LaraAnn said...

Thanks. I do still enjoy their music too. We had a friend of the family that my brother kept saying looked like him - I guess he kind of did.

Charlene said...

I have a lot of concert dreams but in mine, they call me up to sing with the band... and then I get up there and can't remember any of the songs I know. Oh well!! :-)

Have a great day!
Charlene(from The Balance Beam)

LaraAnn said...

Charlene- Thanks - hope your day is good too. I hardly ever remember words to songs in reality- wish that I could.

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Nice to know someone else has vivid and unusual dreams. I liked this one. You have a very good imagination!

LaraAnn said...

Theresa - thank you. I enjoy sharing my dreams and have lots of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...