Sunday, June 27, 2010

Favourite Country Music Stars



I was really into country music in the 1990s. I kind of lost interest by 1998 though. Not that I don't like it anymore. We lost our country music station by the end of that decade which sucks. Our cable company took away CMT - you have to pay extra for it. This was shortly after I started watching it. I guess I could always go to You Tube to listen to it there if I get interested in it again. Occasionally I put one of my cds on. Here are my fav artists -

1. Vince Gill
2. Trisha Yearwood
3. Pam Tillis
4. Mary Chapin Carpenter
5. John Denver
6. Kenny Rogers
7. Dolly Parton
8. George Strait
9. The Judds
10.Randy Travis
11. Alabama
12. The Oak Ridge Boys
13. Alan Jackson
14. Travis Tritt
15. Clint Black
16. Patty Loveless
17. Tim McGraw
18. Faith Hill
19. Ronnie Milsap
20. Shenandoah
21. Eddie Rabbit
22. Lorrie Morgan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You've got some old school taste there I see. Me too. If I listen to country, it's got to be classic country like Willie, George Strait, Kenny, Dolly, Barbara Mandrell, etc.

joe said...

I miss The Judds.
Except Ashley.

LaraAnn said...

Darrin - our neighbour loves Willie - sometimes he plays his music loudly which is okay with me. I have to dig out some of my country cassettes and listen to them - it's been a while.

Joe - Not that into just Wynonna. I have one of her tapes but prefer when she's with her mom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...