Monday, June 14, 2010

Favourite 80's Songs Part 3

1. Forget Me Nots - Patrice Rushen
2. Cherish - Kool & The Gang
3. Planet Earth - Duran Duran
4. Heat of the Moment - Asia
5. Photograph - Def Leppard
6. How 'Bout Us - Champagne
7. Turn Your Love Around - George Benson
8. No Reply At All - Genesis
9. Hold Me Now - Thompson Twins
10. No One Is To Blame - Howard Jones
11. Stuck On You - Lionel Richie
12. I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) - Hall & Oates
13. Lights - Journey
14. The Power of Love - Huey Lewis and the News
15. Addicted to Love - Robert Palmer
16. West End Girls - Pet Shop Boys
17. Hurts So Good - John Mellencamp
18. Bad Medicine - Bon Jovi
19. If You Leave - OMD
20. Roseanna - Toto

7 comments:

Ally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ally said...

(sorry big typo, had to delete)

oooh "heat of the moment" is so good! forgot about that song!

wait a second, is "forget me nots" omg, it is! i just looked it up on youtube! that was one of my fave songs to roller skate to. i could cry right now. i miss youth.

anything by OMD! I love Thompson Twins and Howard Jones and Hall & Outs and Journey. Oh I love it all but the Jovi :)

LaraAnn said...

Ally - I'm happy that you like some of my favs. I miss those days too. I heard Forget Me Nots on CBS FM last night as part of the June 1982 countdown.

Pam said...

I think I love just about musician from the 80s. Such feel good tunes.

LaraAnn said...

Pam- Hearing 80s music makes me feel happy too. Although I wasn't as into the stuff from later in that decade.

Unknown said...

Man.. Howard Jones had some great feel good music huh? Nice list!!

LaraAnn said...

Darrin- thanks. I didn't start liking him until the mid 90s - better late than never, right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...