Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Favourite Disco Songs Part 3

1. Stomp! - The Brothers Johnson
2 Kung Fu Fighting - Carl Douglas
3. Best of My Love - Emotions
4. I Just Want to Be Your Everything - Andy Gibb
5. If I Can't Have You - Yvonne Elliman
6. Right Back Where We Started From - Maxine Nightingale
7. Boogie Nights - Heatwave
8. Shame - Evelyn Champagne King
9. I Want Your Love - Chic
10. I Feel Love - Donna Summer
11. We Are Family - Sister Sledge
12. Let's Groove - Earth, Wind and Fire
13. Tell Me Something Good - Rufus
14. Let It Whip - Dazz Band
15. Turn The Beat Around - Vicki Sue Robinson
16. Shake Your Groove Thing - Peaches & Herb
17. The Hustle - Van McCoy
18. How Deep Is Your Love - The Bee Gees
19. Love Hangover - Diana Ross
20. Take Your Time (Do It Right) - S.O.S. Band

5 comments:

80sMom said...

nice playlist!

OnCloudNine9 said...

i absolutly LOVE this playlist . i searched to see what you would have for an 80s playlist since i seen ur a huge fan . and i am as well . Love your blog cant wait to read more ! had to follow :) follow me back ?

LaraAnn said...

I'm glad that you both like my playlist. I really enjoy coming up with these. I wish that I could figure out how to make a CD of them from Mp3s and CDs.

Ally said...

i love this play list! sooooo cool!

LaraAnn said...

I just realized that this is only part 2. Ally - Thanks! I can't believe that I used to be embarrased about liking disco music.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...