Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Elton John/Knight Rider Dream

May 1, 2009

I was at a party in a nice house and lots of my family were there. Elton John performed at it. Part of me was wishing that it was Bon Jovi or Duran Duran doing this. I wasn't really paying attention to him. I did so for a couple of songs. He did some more later on. I was feeling nervous being there. I took a nap for a little while. There were many rooms in this place. I was more scared of the social situation then the fact that I had been abducted by aliens. Not sure if I was on their planet or in their spaceship and if these were holograms or shape shifters.

I did become even more scared when I saw my Uncle B. there. Why did they make that bastard show up? It's upsetting even thinking about this guy who harrasssed me and blamed me for leading him on. I don't remember the details of this part of the dream and wish that I had just forgotten this entirely.

I was regretting not allowing myself to focus on the music. I did watch him do I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues. The aliens suddenly made the scene change. I was no longer at the party but in the car from Knight Rider - KITT and David Hasselhoff was driving it. Everyone did look younger in both settings like in most of my dreams.

There were a CD and a DVD player in KITT. I was thinking that this is kind of cool but also wondering why they put me in such a situation. Things weren't making much sense. We were driving through the countryside. I saw alot of character shaped balloons like ones in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. I saw the turkey first. I wish that I could remember some of the others.

We stopped at this house and it turns out that our family friends the Trescots lived there. David just dropped me off and left. My parents were also here. Mark and Glen were out on a walk. Paula was with her dad in the backyard. Dad wanted to go out there too but was too afraid to- not sure why. I think that he had had a disagreement with him a week earlier and was afraid to admit that he was wrong.

I was in the kitchen with mom and Kathy helping them with the dinner. It felt nice to be there. I was more comfortable here than at the other place. Maybe because this was a smaller get together. I wish that I could remember more about the bigger party. I think that I wanted to talk to my cousin Ellen about something- maybe mystery novels- but was afraid to do so.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...