Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Doris Day



My mom loves Doris Day and when I was a kid I started liking her too. Mom had the 8 track of her greatest hits that I enjoyed listening to. I got the album of this from my boyfriend in the early 90s. I would like to get the CD someday. I did get a double CD of hers for mom and I'm sure all those songs are on it but it's just not the same to me. I'm not even sure if I'd still like her music. Sometimes I go through phases with various artists. I have Secret Love playing in my head right now.

We enjoyed her movies too. I've seen a couple more of them than mom has - Teacher's Pet and Midnight Lace. The Man Who Knew Too Much, The Glass Bottom Boat, The Thrill of It All, Move Over Darling, Pillow Talk, Lover Come Back, Send Me No Flowers, Jumbo and That Touch of Mink. There are a few others that I'd like to see. Maybe they'll be on TCM someday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...