Wednesday, January 22, 2020


  August 8, 2015- More DD in PA

Jenny said that she has been to 33 DD concerts since 1987. I wish that I had been to more than 10 over the past 10 years, like another one during their 2007 Broadway run.

   She has a lot of tour shirts. I told her that I finally bought my first two and that I am getting over my shame of wearing them.  We were looking at the ones that they had for sale there. I saw one that I would be interested in but I really don’t have the money for another one now.

   She was at John's book signing in NYC. He also signed a pick of his that she had been lucky enough to catch at a concert. She actually has two of them. He wasn’t really signing other stuff besides the book but he did this for her which was nice.

   I told Jenny that I would have loved to have seen them when they were younger. She added when we were younger to that statement. I did mention to her my ridiculous afterlife fantasy of our spirits going to any concerts that we want to. I am pretty sure that I told either Lori and/or the girl next to me that too.

   The girl next to me said that she gets teased about being so passionate about them. I said that my brother teases me about them too but uses the word obsessed. I like the word she used and also devoted. I bet that if I had been into them when I was younger, I would be even more passionate about them now. I really wish that I had been.

   Jenny agreed with me when I said that I wish that we could go to another DD concert soon. It will be a long time before they are in this area again. I’m sure that they will wait until around March or April to do the Garden. I will certainly try to get a good seat through the fan club then.

   I checked my email and saw a lot of Facebook stuff of Jenny’s on there, including some of her photos of the concert. I felt so good when I saw that she referred to me as her new Duranie friend. I did respond to this, saying that meeting and hanging (forgot to add out after this word) with her made this event even more special.
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...