Tuesday, January 28, 2020

August 16, 2015- DD Ticket

I did something kind of crazy last night. I went onto Stub Hub and ordered a ticket for that Duran Duran show in NYC on September 14. I can’t even print out this until they send me an email on September 9th. I don’t understand that. I still am worried that I might have gotten scammed and it won’t be a genuine ticket.

   Today, I just thought of another worry. What if the show is cancelled? This site probably doesn’t give refunds like Ticketmaster and others do. I would be out a lot of money- $106.60. I am praying that this doesn’t even happen and that everything works out.

   I am not hopeful that I will be able to get close to the stage but I will be happy if I am at least within the first 8 rows. I am sure that more people will get to this theater early than at the other one 2 weeks ago.

   I am sure that Sharon will be pleased that I got this ticket for the DD concert. I told her that it really seems like I am obsessed with them now. My brother seems to think so, especially when he saw that I was wearing the 1978 t-shirt.

   He did ask me what it was even about. I lifted up my long hair so he could see the Duran Duran web address on the back of it. He wanted to know the significance of the year too so I told him. He now knows about 2 DD shirts that I have- this and the one that I ordered yesterday. He will be annoyed when he sees me wearing the 3rd shirt- Planet Earth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...