Friday, December 6, 2019

Dreamtime- Various Music Stars


Dec 11, 2001

I was at a concert with various performers that took place in the gym/auditorium of my former grade school/church. It’s funny how Sam uses this place as a venue sometimes in these storylines. My seat was towards the middle.

    Although it’s not a big space, I was still wishing that I had binoculars to get a better view. The guy behind me had them. I also wondered why Sam didn’t put me closer to the stage. There were about 400 people in the audience.

 The girl who used to pick on me in this school, Michelle J, was sitting next to me. Surprisingly, she was very nice to me here. Our appearance in age was as we were in about the late 80s.

    Sting was the main star of this show. He was first on stage and did 4 songs. Rod Stewart was on next. He performed 3 songs. The Outfield came out and did “Your Love” after that.  Many people were hoping that Sting would do more songs.

   6 or 7 other performers were there, including Culture Club who did “Miss Me Blind”. I was happy when I saw Duran Duran appear on the stage next, esp. because John Taylor was back with them- as if he’d want to do that in reality. They did 2 songs-“Hungry Like the Wolf” and “Planet Earth”.

   Everyone was so pleased when Sting did 4 more songs, including” Every Breath You Take”. It was cool that he came off of the stage afterwards and was shaking people’s hands and talking to some of them.

   I was glad that I got to be at this awesome event, the kind that could only be possible in fantasy land. I don’t see a gathering of such entertainers occurring in reality. If it did, it probably would be at some charity function. And it certainly wouldn’t take place in a small venue in a town in New Jersey.

    I love how Sam puts music stars in many of my programs. It’s great having an alien friend with holodeck technology.

1 comment:

TheMegan said...

Wow those are some vivid dreams wish I could remember what I dream as clearly I only remember dribs and drabs which is just as good as its never a happy dream. this is almost as if im reading a novel. hope all is well, check your email

hugs

meg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...