I was in the mood for disco music last night so I put the mix tape that I made into my walkman. I'm no longer ashamed to say that I like some of this type of music and don't care that alot of people think that disco sucks. It brings back good childhood memories like the time my brother, 2 friends and I were dancing to Donna Summer in my basement.
1. Good Times - Chic
2. Could It Be Magic - Donna Summer
3. He's The Greatest Dancer - Sister Sledge
4. Upside Down - Diana Ross
5. Rock the Boat - The Hues Corporation
6. Ladies Night - Kool & The Gang
7. Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now - McFadden & Whitehead
8. Boogie, Oogie, Oogie - A Taste of Honey
9. Jive Talkin' - The Bee Gees
10. Ring My Bell - Anita Ward
11. Don't Leave Me This Way - Thelma Houston
12. Fly Robin, Fly - Silver Convention
13. More, More, More - Andrea True Connection
14. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
These are the main ones that come to mind. I'm sure that there are more that I like. Come To Me is on my Pure Disco CD. I like that too - didn't know it was considered disco. It was on a K-Tel album that I had - Wings of Sound.
Phil Collins: "In The Air Tonight"
5 days ago