Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Dreamtime-

October 6, 2014- NYC

After putting on my jewelry, a 1928 set, one morning, I was transported to a fashion jewelry store in NYC on the holodeck. It was located near the Plaza on 48th St. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was only 8:30 a.m. I was surprised that this store was open so early.

    I looked at some of the gold necklaces. I’ve been preferring this over silver lately.  I saw a nice one that had 5 stars on it. I have been searching for a necklace like this in reality. I hoped that I would get to keep it after this program.

   I also saw a brass type heart necklace. I was looking for earrings to pair up with this and the star one but couldn’t really find any that I liked. Both necklaces were on sale so the total was only around $18.00.

   When I went outside, I saw the” Today Show’s “10:00 hour hosts, Hoda and Kathie Lee. They were talking to 2 girls who looked to be in their late 20s. Hoda was telling them that George Clooney was going to be the guest on their show this morning.

   The girls were so excited about that and said that they would be standing outside of the studio window to see him. I was debating on whether or not to do so myself. I’m not a big fan of his but it would be cool to see him in person.

   My friend Sharon likes him a lot. I wished that the real Sharon or even a holographic version of her could be here with me for this star gazing experience.

   Just as I was about to walk over to the studio, however, the scenery around me was beginning to fade. Looks like I would not have the chance to see Clooney after all. Would I be in another setting next or was I being transported back home?

   I was sitting on my bed again as I had been before this brief trip into the city. I guess that Sam had to get me out of the program because he was close to being caught having a human on the holodeck which is still not acceptable in his society.

  He has told me that it wasn’t always this way there. He also said that he hopes that one day his race would not be so anti-human. He’s never told me what caused the change in policy/public opinion and I’ve been afraid to ask.

   I wasn’t able to keep the jewelry that I had bought in the holodeck; sometimes I am actually able to bring home items from there, like photos that I have taken and souvenirs.


 
Note-these photos are from the internet

1 comment:

Luna Lili said...

I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
We also provide hotmail and hotline customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to
Hotmail Help Guide
Contact yahoo help
Yahoo Customer Care
Yahoo Contact Number
Tech Yahoo Support
Yahoo Technical Help
Yahoo Help Guide
Technical Yahoo Support
Call Yahoo Support
Yahoo Helpline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...