Thursday, May 28, 2020

Dreamtime

August 27, 2016- Alien Attack

I was in a department store that was Target-like but a bit bigger. My friend Joe was with me. He looked like John Taylor. Our appearances were younger though, like circa 1992.

   We first looked in the electronics department. There were many types of stereos from the 80s- present day. After this, we decided to split up for a little while. He went to the men’s department to look at shirts and I was going to look for a pair of jeans for myself.

    I saw about 30 people gathered by the housewares department. I was curious about this so I went over there to find out what was going on.

   I had thought that perhaps some sort of demonstration was occurring. I saw a keyboard set up there and standing next to it was Howard Jones. What the heck was he doing here?

  A girl was asking him a question. After he answered this, a man told the small crowd that Mr. Jones would return in about 15 minutes to perform a couple of songs.

    I wondered if these would be “Things Can Only Get Better” and “No One is to Blame” like he did at the “Today” show mini concert in June. I am glad that I hadn’t backed out of going to that.

   I found out that he had been doing a question and answer session for around 25 minutes. I wish that I had been there for this. I decided that I would find Joe because I knew that he would like to see this performance.

  As I was walking towards Menswear, I saw my cousin Missy. We talked for just a couple of minutes. She was heading towards the fitting room to try on a couple of outfits.

   Before I got to that department, I saw something very unusual. A small orb shaped object was flying nearby me. It was about the size of a soccer ball. I saw it get close to a guy and then bump into his arm.

   The man immediately fell to the ground. He was in a frozen, statue-like state. I became really scared, started running, and looked for Joe. I was worried that the same thing might have happened to him.

   He was looking at ties. I told him what I had witnessed. We heard a woman screaming a few seconds later. We saw that two more people had been attacked in a similar manner.

   Was this some sort of alien technology and were there more than one of them in the store and/or perhaps elsewhere too?

   I prayed that my cousin had not been harmed by this sinister object but when I went into the fitting room I saw that she had been.

   Joe and I began running towards the front of the store so that we could escape this attack. Before we could get there, however, we saw the orb coming towards us.

   We were near the electronics department. A stereo on the endcap was turned on. A Barry Manilow song,” Mandy” was playing. I noticed that the orb had slowed down and some sparks were coming out of it.

   I wondered if the music was causing what appeared to be a malfunction. I turned the volume up really loud. Even more sparks were shooting out of it now. It then fell to the ground. It seemed to be totally damaged which was a relief.

   Luckily, shortly afterwards the people who had been attacked were no longer in a statue-like state. I am not sure how destroying this weapon had reversed the effects of it though.

  Joe said something like “Barry Manilow music saved us” and we laughed. Would any music have caused this to happen or just a specific kind?

    I was no longer in this storyline right after this so I never did find out if other such alien weapons were around. If there hadn’t been, would Howard Jones still have performed for us after such a terrifying incident?

 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...