Sunday, May 3, 2020

April 29, 2016- Childhood Memories-Part 2


Babysitting

Our babysitter most of the time was Dina but sometimes her sister Sandy was and once even her brother did so. I remember that Dina liked “CHiPs” and “Starsky & Hutch” a lot. They lived across the street from us. Other times, Maureen’s 2 daughters, Kerri or Beverly, would babysit us.

   We hid in the sliding door closet of the small sky blue room once. Dina was having trouble finding us. I can’t remember if she eventually did or we got bored and came out of there.

    I hid from her under the blankets and she couldn’t find me so she said that she had a present for me which got me to come out. I went into the living room to see what she had for me and she handed me Rusty’s milk bone- so disappointing!

   I babysat Cindy and Jessica’s 2 cousins a couple of times. Once was during the 1984 Summer Olympics. I was watching mostly the diving and swimming events during that. This is the only babysitting job that I’ve ever had.


 
Note- These photos are from the internet.
Addition- My brother recently told me that Dina used to watch Hawaii Five-O too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...