Sunday, May 24, 2020

Figure Skating Show 1991

My mother, brother, and I went to this show at Madison Square Garden. I wish that I had been keeping a journal back then so I would have the details about it now. I did write on the back of one photo that Underhill and Martini did their routine to "Unchained Melody". I forgot to write the names of the skaters on some of them and don't recall who they are. I do know that I had a very good time at this event.


Brian Boitano and Katarina Witt-





                             
                                               Barbara Underhill and Paul Martini-


                                                 
                                                                   Others-

                                              
                                                                  Finale-


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...