Friday, July 15, 2011

Spring/Summer 1973



I remember my mom's friend Barbara James bringing over this adorable rabbit one spring day I loved petting it and wished that we could keep it. My brother and I sure had fun in our little pool in the summertime. I'm holding my favourite doll, Teresa. My brother was playing around in our Dad's shoes on our patio at the old apartment. That place seems to be in my dreams often, probably because I have such good memories of my childhood there. We still live in the same town, just on the other side of it where we've been for almost 18 years. It's hard to believe that it's been that long.


I hope that everyone has a great weekend. I feel bad that I did not devote time to reading and commenting on blog posts today. I shouldn't have spent so much of my limited time on my brother's computer looking up and saving recipes on disc. I probably won't be able to use it again until next Wednesday so I'm looking forward to catching up with my blog friends then.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...