Thursday, July 28, 2011

1974



I was only on a horse 2 times in my life - the first was in 1974 at the Turtleback Zoo which mom took a photo of. The second time was in 1982 in Virginia on a girl scout trip. Our family enjoyed eating at Roy Rogers - my brother and I look like we were having fun on the horses there. The bottom lefthand photo is of mom, Mark, Grandma and I in front of our town's new fire truck. It's a shame that grandma got cut off in it though. Dad took the photo of us at Newark airport the day that we took a tour of it and also a TWA plane. Mark and I got TWA pins then which I still have.

2 comments:

Chelly said...

You and your brother look so adorable. Awww! :)

LaraAnn said...

Thanks, Chelly. Looking at pictures from back then reminds me of the good times and how close we used to be. I only wish that things could be that way again instead of him criticizing me so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...