Friday, July 22, 2011

Favourite Games - Hangman



My brother and I really enjoyed Hangman when we were kids. I thought that we still had this game but when I went through the game tote in the basement a few months ago it wasn't in there which was disappointing. I wouldn't have gotten rid of this so I'm not sure what happend to it and a few other missing games. I remember this commercial and also that there was a picture of Vincent Price on the box. What was your favourite game? I know that I've already done one post today and I don't usually do 2 in one day but it might be a few days before I get to use the computer again so I figured I'd share this commercial with you. The quality isn't the best but I'm glad that I found it.

2 comments:

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

I was the king of Connect 4

LaraAnn said...

My brother and I loved Connect Four too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...