Monday, May 2, 2011

My Jewelry Addiction




I have way too much jewelry - alot of it was bought within a 5 year period in the 2000s. I would go to Kohl's, JC Penney's, Macy's, Target and also order from Avon many times when I was feeling depressed and use shopping for jewelry as my therapy but then usually not long afterwards I was feeling upset about not being able to control myself and spending so much money on mostly fashion but also some sterling silver jewelry. I have been a good girl the past few years though. I have fallen back into my old bad habits these last 2 days and have been getting some necklaces off of ebay and one from the Kohl's site. There are a few more that I want but should try to stop myself from getting especially because I am trying to save for US Open tickets.


The set on the left in the picture is actually from my junior prom - 1986. The one on the right is 1928 which is my favourite brand. My friend Suzy got me the earrings in the mid 80's and about 20 years later I found this necklace that goes nicely with them. Other brands that I like are Trifari, Napier, Liz Clairborne, Crazy Horse, Axcess, Avon, Monet, Nine West and a few others that I can't remember at the moment. Now 1928 is 2028 at some stores like Macy's which is odd because it is retro type jewelry and that name doesn't go with that. I took alot of pictures of my jewelry and will be sharing them here in the future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...