Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hollywood Trading Cards









I got these cards at a trading card/collectibles show at a mall in the early 90's. My brother has some too. I also have a few more with some music stars like the Bee Gees. At the time I was into collecting this sort of thing. Now I'm not even wanting most of the ones that I have like the X-Files seasons 1-3 and Topps Widevision the Star Wars Trilogy. If I decide to sell stuff on ebay I'd definitely see if anyone would be interested in those but I would keep these.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man I miss the old trading card days! I had Happy Days, Mork & Mindy, Welcome back Kotter, Monster, Wacky Packages, Garbage Pail Kids, STAR WARS, and myriads of others! Ah memories..

Chelly said...

What a great collection you have. I never had these myself. I used to collect Wacky Stickers in the 80s. Do you remember those?

LaraAnn said...

Darrin - I remember my brother getting some of the Happy Days cards from his friend Glenn in grade school. We didn't have that many trading cards like you did but I kind of wish that we had gotten into them more back then.

Chelly - thanks - I probably will keep a few other sets that I have like Magnum P.I., Hanna Barbera and the Muppets. I did collect stickers back then but I don't know if I'm familiar with the Wacky ones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...