Thursday, May 5, 2011

Scrabble



My Mom, brother and I used to like playing this game. I'm not really sure when she got this - maybe the late 1950s. She had some other old games that we enjoyed playing too but no longer have. Our cousins borrowed Clue and never returned it before moving to Florida. I tried finding the 2nd tote full of games that had her Parchessi and Monopoly in it but was upset that it's not there. It had been 5 years ago - where could it have gone? The only thing that I can think of is that my brother sold some of our games at the flea market. Mom seemed suprised that we no longer have these so she obviously didn't give him permission to do so. An aunt got us the travel edition of Scrabble in the early 1980s. That must've been in the same tote. I'm kind of mad at him for doing this if that's what really happened. I had my Star Wars Trivial Pursuit and Monopoly in that one too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...