Friday, May 13, 2011

A Funny Book






I first saw this book at the Virgin Megastore in NYC back in November of 2007 about 2 hours before a concert of a group that is actually in it - Duran Duran. I was thinking that I can't believe that I'd actually be seeing them in person soon but also wishing that I had been into them in the 80's and could see them as they looked in the picture. I thought about buying this but passed on it. I was there a few months later but the book was not. It was about a year after this that I was looking at books on Amazon and found and ordered it. I can't help but laugh a little about these male idols of the 70's and 80's. Tom Selleck was definitely one of my crushes in the 80's. Who were some of yours? I included a picture of the back of this book because it has a list of some of the stars in it and I just had to include that goofy photo of Hasselhoff in this post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...