Friday, May 6, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation - 1975





















I don't remember my kindergarten graduation, actually, but I do still have these pictures and my diploma in my scrapbooks and the white tassle. I only have a couple of vivid memories from kindergarten. One was that we had show and tell day sometimes and also that we made Christmas ornaments - I still have mine. I wanted to play with a doll one day but Michelle wouldn't let me which was upsetting. Today I received a letter from my grade school looking for donations. I can't afford to be giving them anything. They are also having a get together in October for the 60th anniversary of St. John's School. I'm not into reunions so I won't be going. I must say that I do have better memories of this school than I do of high school. Some of my dreams take place there, like concerts of Duran Duran in the school gym/ auditorium.




2 comments:

Chelly said...

I love these pics. So cute. I still have my kindergarten grad pics too. I also have my diploma! :)

LaraAnn said...

I'm glad that you liked this. It is good that you kept your kindergarten stuff too. I wish that I could time travel and see what I was doing in that one picture - looks like a few of my classmates and I were singing a sone or something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...