I was looking through my marble notebook of memories that I wrote in the mid 90's and saw a whole section with commercials. I should go onto You Tube and see if any of them are on it. These are some with celebrities.
- Colt 45 beer- Billy Dee Williams. Don't let the smooth taste fool you.
- American Express - Karl Malden. Don't leave home without it.
- FTD Florist - Merlin Olsen
- Polaroid- James Garner and Mariette Hartley
- Super Polident Denture Cream - Martha Raye. For big mouths like me.
- Maxwell House coffee- Margaret Hamilton- the Wicked Witch in The Wizard of Oz
- Coronet paper towels and napkins- Rosemary Clooney. Extra value is what you get when you buy Coronet.
- Kodak - Michael Landon
- Mauna Lau Macadamia nuts - John Hillerman
- The Money Store - Phil Rizzuto
- Mr. Coffee - Joe DiMaggio
- Coke - Mean Joe Green
- Wesson Oil - Florence Henderson
- Post Grape Nuts Cereal - John Denver
- Ritz crackers- Andy Griffith
- Crystal Light drink mix- Linda Evans. I believe in Crystal Light because I believe in me.
- Playtex Cross Your Heart Bras - Jane Russell
- Glad Cinch Sack trash bags - Tom Bosley
- Wheat Thins - Sandy Duncan
- Ace Hardware - John Madden. Ace is the place
- Jello - Bill Cosby
- Hertz - O. J. Simpson
- Lipton tea - Don Meredith
- Alpo dog food - Lorne Green
- Mrs. Butterworth syrup - Kim Fields
- Fabrege Organic shampoo - Heather Locklear
- Calvin Klein jeans - Brooke Sheilds
I have some more but I'll save them for next time. Sometimes I don't trust my memory though but I think I'm right about all these.
Devo "Whip It"
2 days ago