Friday, May 14, 2010

YouTube is my jukebox

I have a very long wish list of CDs but because of going overboard on buying clothes, jewelry and other stuff I couldn't stick with my plan of buying 1 or 2 a month. I don't know how long it will be before I can fit CDs back in my budget but for now I'll just have use YouTube as my Jukebox. I really had not thought about doing this until a few days ago. I didn't even know that you can save stuff in a favourites section. I have 32 songs in it now.

I have figured out how to get songs at Amazon.com and have about 12 of them only when I tried figuring out how to put them on a disc I was getting confused. I got them on there but the disc only plays on the computer. Not sure what I did wrong. Maybe part of it was that I used the wrong kind of disc. Well, even getting these MP3s will have to be put on hold too.

I enjoyed seeing some of the live performances and even the cheesy videos of the songs that I have saved so far. I never really watched MTV. I haven't seen that many videos in my life. Yesterday it was Kool & the Gang - Joanna and Cherish also. Some of the songs just have slideshows which is okay. The one for Wildfire was nice - pretty horses. I'm looking forward to saving more songs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are lucky! Never being overly immersed in music videos, you've got quite an exciting journey ahead of you!! I've gotta tell you.. I'm a bit envious! ;^D

LaraAnn said...

I was too busy studying and reading back then to watch videos. I guess it's better late then never getting into them now. Thanks - it has been pretty interesting and fun so far.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...