Sunday, May 23, 2010

I love Moch Frap


I really enjoy having mocha frappuccino when I'm reading the newspaper on Friday and Sunday mornings. I used to have it more frequently but that got to expensive. I was up to 5 a week. I like the vanilla too but not as much. I usually only get that when the store is out of mocha. I was happy that I got a good deal on it this week with the sale prices and coupons -2 4 packs for $8.oo. It does make me a bit jittery though. I normally stick to decaf coffee.

4 comments:

Pam said...

I am addicted to the store version of Starbucks Frappacinnos (sp). I love the regular coffee one.

LaraAnn said...

I've never had the regular coffee one of the store or supermarket kind. I'll have to try it sometime. Mom and I used to get the cappuccinos at the Starbucks in Barnes and Noble sometimes but that's not in the budget now.

Blast from the Past said...

I had one of these tonight while I watched the series finale of 24! It was great!

Now I'm gonna have to buy another one tomorrow.

LaraAnn said...

Darryll - hope that you enjoyed the show. I came close to breaking my 2 per week minimum on Wednesday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...