Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chocolate Delight


I was looking in my mom's keepsake totes a few days ago and found alot of interesting things. In one, there is mostly magazine and newspaper articles about JFK, mainly his death, and also a few books like his Profiles In Courage. I looked through some of the mags and was enjoying seeing the old ads and when I saw this page with chocolate recipes on it I just had to take a picture of it. This is from a Photoplay mag - 1963. Seeing it makes me crave a mocha frappuccino right now but I have to control myself, I can only have 3 of those per week. I do allow myself a little bit of dark chocolate candy every day at lunch though.

2 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...

Hello Lara, thank you for visiting my blog, but when you visited, you left a comment that made an impression that you are going through hard times right now? I hope that I am wrong and only misunderstood your comment, but if I did understand correctly, I pray that the Lord guide you.

C

LaraAnn said...

Hi, C- Thank you for your concern and prayers. Lately I have been stressed out but I am trying not to let it all get to me. Coming here and reading my favourite blogs like yours and also doing my posts does help to cheer me up. I hope that you are having a good day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...