Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Love Spaniels



These pictures are on old calenders that mom keeps hanging in her room because we love spaniels so much. The cocker spaniel puppy looks like our Buffy did. It's been 4 and a half months without her now and everyday we say how much we miss her. I saw a Cavalier King Charles spaniel like the one on the right at Penn Station in NYC the night of the Bon Jovi concert and just had to pet it and say "Oh, you are so cute!" That made me even more happy than seeing the concert. I wish that I could have another spaniel in my life but it's not in the budget. I would like either kind and even have a name for her - Molly. I did kind of a crappy photo taking job and thought about waiting to do this post until after redoing them but I really wanted to write about this today.

3 comments:

natalieanddogs said...

Cute dogs. I remember having post cards with photos of dogs too. And when I was a child, I send them to my family and relatives during Christmas. My aunt still keeps them in her ref, she loves dogs.

Cheers,
Natalie and my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Dog

LaraAnn said...

Thank you for sharing your nice spaniel memories with me and for reading my post. All doggies are cute in their own way but spaniels certainly are super adorable and special.

LaraAnn said...

Thank you for sharing your nice spaniel memories with me and for reading my post. All doggies are cute in their own way but spaniels certainly are super adorable and special.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...