Friday, August 6, 2010

My David Bowie Dreams

May 16, 2002 -
I was at a diner that was kind of empty. There was a guy sitting at one table and he invited me over to talk to him. It was David Bowie. We talked for about 25 minutes about food and other things that I can't remember. After he left another guy wondered why I didn't ask for his autograph. I said that I really wasn't interested in that.

June 11, 2002 -
I was talking to David Bowie. I told him that I liked his jean jacket. Would he even ever wear one of these? Other people wanted his autograph but I wasn't interested in getting it. A couple of other people thought that I was nuts for not wanting that. Seeing him was good enough for me. I'm not sure where this took place. Maybe the streets of NYC.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...