Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Disney World 1983









Dad didn't take as many pictures on this trip to Disneyworld as he did in 1976. We really liked Epcot Center. Dad's favourite was The World of Motion. He was a GM employee at the time. Mark and I liked nearly everything there. It was fun being in the various countries esp. England. I think that this part of it is called the World Pavillion.

I wish that I had more vivid memories of Disneyworld - I mainly remember my parents arguing. Dad didn't want Mom to go back to the souvenier shop right before we left late at night and of course he got his way.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... such great old school pics! EPCOT is always a good time!

LaraAnn said...

Thank you. I wish that I could go back there but vacations aren't in the budget. I read that the price of a one day ticket to Disneyworld will be 82.00 in January 2011. I wonder how much Dad paid for ours back then.

Unknown said...

For sure.. it pays to get the park hopper passes which take the price down to about 40.00 a day. There are some very basic hotels right by Downtown Disney that are around 40.00 a night at certain times of the year. We usually have to save for an entire year before we go on our Disney World rips now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...