Monday, February 14, 2011

Scrapbook Stuff 2


These past 2 days I have been going through my scrapbooks and getting rid of things in them and it's not because my brother says that I have way too much stuff. I just don't feel the need to keep some of it anymore. I will not toss out any of the 8x10 or 4x6 photos like the b&w one of Jon Bon Jovi in this post. I used to cut out articles from the newspapers and magazines like the TV Guide, People and Entertainment Weekly. I also would spend lots of money on ink for the printer and print out photos of the stars that I like. I did alot of Duran Duran photos that way. Well, as of last night a majority of the DD stuff is in the recycle bag. I am not sure if I will be doing the same to my Bon Jovi scrapbook yet or not. Will I be regretting this purging of possesions like I have in the past? I hope not, but I don't think that I will this time. I am no longer that into any of these stars and shows. I have so many scrapbooks. Today I did the Buffy the Vampire Slayer one. I can't believe how much I was into that show. I even named my dog after the main character with the middle name of another one - Willow. I will not be tossing out any of the items from my doggies and other animals scrapbooks - they are too cute to part with. Animals have much more significance to me than famous people anyhow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...