Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good Books




I used to be an avid reader until around 2001 when I started having some difficulties reading from remembering things even shortly afterwards, comprehending, keeping track of the characters and visualizing what was being described. I had to re-read stuff alot and this got frustrating so I just gave up on it by 2002 when it took me a few months just to get through a Murder She Wrote book. That normally would've taken only a few hours. I decided to try getting back into reading mode last year and did an okay job of it. I still had some difficulties though and after reading about 16 books in 4 months I needed to take a break. Well, luckily my love of reading had returned and hopefully I will be able to stick with it. I do wish that it was as enjoyable and easy like it used to be though. Here are 2 good mysteries that I'd recommend - that has always been my favourite kind of book. When I was a kid, my grandma would get me the Bobbsey Twins for my birthday and Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...