Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Final Buffy Photos





I know that this is starting to seem like a Buffy blog, but I just had to post a couple of my very last photos of Buffy. I only wish that I had taken alot more of them. I don't usually like being in pictures but I just had to have mom take a few of Buffy and I together. I should've posted the one of her looking up at the camera though. I took 198 photos of her in about 6 weeks. I sent them to the Walgreens site to be printed out. I keep thinking about cute shots that I could have taken over the years like her playing in the snow. She was such an adorable puppy but I only took 12 photos of her then. I haven't really looked at the video clips of her that I put onto the computer yet - I messed up a few of them by switching the angle during parts of it. I never took pictures of her from mid 2005 - December 2008 which I totally regret. I know, I should just be greatful for the photos that I do have which I am. And I will always cherish the good memories of her. It has been almost a month since she's been gone and it has felt like longer. We now have her ashes on the video cabinet in between 2 pictures of her. She was such a sweet sunshine spaniel.

7 comments:

Webmaster said...

We are the administration of http://peliculasonlinecinema.blogspot.com/ a blog that has 1000 visits of 110 countrys all over the world, and we are looking to exchange blogroll links. If you are interested in this, please write a comment to us in our blog and let us know that you put our link in your blog. In less than 24 hours we will put your link in our blogroll and let you know immediatly. Thank you.

Charlene said...

I think the holidays always make us miss our loved ones more... and Buffy sure is adorable. Cherish those memories! :-)

LaraAnn said...

Charlene - Thanks. She was such a good girl; we definitely will cherish the memories of her. I hope that you and your family enjoy the holidays.

Candace said...

Spaniels are the sweetest pups.

LaraAnn said...

Candace- if we ever do get another dog it definitely would be a cocker spaniel. Cavalier King Charles spaniels are adorable too.

Chelly said...

Buffy was such a beauty. Thanks for sharing these sweet memories with us.

LaraAnn said...

Chelly - your welcome. I love sharing my sweet Buffy with everyone. I definitely will be posting more of her in the future.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...