Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Final Buffy Photos





I know that this is starting to seem like a Buffy blog, but I just had to post a couple of my very last photos of Buffy. I only wish that I had taken alot more of them. I don't usually like being in pictures but I just had to have mom take a few of Buffy and I together. I should've posted the one of her looking up at the camera though. I took 198 photos of her in about 6 weeks. I sent them to the Walgreens site to be printed out. I keep thinking about cute shots that I could have taken over the years like her playing in the snow. She was such an adorable puppy but I only took 12 photos of her then. I haven't really looked at the video clips of her that I put onto the computer yet - I messed up a few of them by switching the angle during parts of it. I never took pictures of her from mid 2005 - December 2008 which I totally regret. I know, I should just be greatful for the photos that I do have which I am. And I will always cherish the good memories of her. It has been almost a month since she's been gone and it has felt like longer. We now have her ashes on the video cabinet in between 2 pictures of her. She was such a sweet sunshine spaniel.

6 comments:

Charlene said...

I think the holidays always make us miss our loved ones more... and Buffy sure is adorable. Cherish those memories! :-)

LaraAnn said...

Charlene - Thanks. She was such a good girl; we definitely will cherish the memories of her. I hope that you and your family enjoy the holidays.

Candace said...

Spaniels are the sweetest pups.

LaraAnn said...

Candace- if we ever do get another dog it definitely would be a cocker spaniel. Cavalier King Charles spaniels are adorable too.

Chelly said...

Buffy was such a beauty. Thanks for sharing these sweet memories with us.

LaraAnn said...

Chelly - your welcome. I love sharing my sweet Buffy with everyone. I definitely will be posting more of her in the future.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...