Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Birthday Memories





The top photos are of my 6th birthday party in 1975. Cousin Sal is sitting in the lounge chair. My friends Erin, Tracey and her brother are also there. We don't have any Christmas photos from that year which is disappointing. On my 10th b-day part of it was at the Clark Lanes bowling alley. For my 12th birthday I had a slumber party. A couple of the girls made fun of me that night and I ran up the stairs crying. My Aunt Dorothy scared us. She was outside the basement window smoking a cigarrette. Mom knitted mittens for everyone at the party. On my 13th I got to pick a restraunt to go to and I chose a seafood place down the shore. I have photos but I didn't scan those. The bottom photos are of my 16th b-day at the Fulton Restraunt in Rahway. I'd love to hear some of your birthday memories.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...