Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas 1981


The lighting isn't that good on the top 2 photos but you can still see my Miss Piggy and Kermit dolls. I was so happy to get those that year. My brother is holding the Colecovision football game in his hands in the photo of us with our grandma.I'm glad that Ginger got into the photo with mom and Mark - we don't have that many pictures of her. On the end table in that one is the angel that I made which I mentioned in my Christmas craft post - it's a little hard to see. Another photo of us with our friends Suzy and Jenny. We only got to see them 3 or 4 times a year when they were visiting their grandparents Mr. and Mrs. K who were our neighbours. They are from Allentown, PA. We only visited them a few times out there. I wish that it could've been more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...