Monday, March 15, 2010

My Buffy

I haven't been here in a very long time and would like to try to get back into the blogging thing . I doubt that many people will read it but that's o'kay. I read a good blog today about an old woman and all the dogs that she's had and enjoyed that. I was thinking about my doggies afterwards and how I still miss all of them and how sad I am that soon my 12 year old cocker spaniel will no longer be with us because she has multiple organ problems. I found out about this 9 months ago. I am trying not to partly blame myself for some of this but it's hard. If only I hadn't been such a selfish cow and gotten her the more expensive allergy meds instead of the steroids than maybe she'd live longer. I also blame the vet who said that we'll watch her levels and if they start getting too high they'll take her off that med. The woman waited too long and the levels got too high and the damage was done. I love my Buffy pup so much and hate myself for wasting so much money on clothes, jewelry, beanie babies, collectibles and other stuff. More on this subject to come. I need to give Buffy a big hug now and get her dinner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...