Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dreams

I used to have alot of vivid dreams up until about 3 years ago. I do miss this. Many of my dreams are alien abduction ones. Most of the time they are friendly aliens but sometimes they aren't. I'm usually on their ship in a holodeck like in Star Trek or on their planet which they make to look like Earth. There are holograms and or shape shifting aliens as the people. I get to see the stars that I like and/or family members. I've seen Duran Duran and Bon Jovi many times this way. I would write down most of these dreams the next morning in my journal. I didn't keep a seperate dream journal until a few years ago. I did recopy most of the others into it before throwing out those journals. I'm mad that I wasn't more careful and missed some of them. It's always disappointing when I wake up before a dream is over and I wish that there could be a Part 2 to it. Sometimes my nightmares seem less scary then things in my real life, like my anxiety problems and other issues. I'm sure that other people must keep a dream journal. Maybe some people would think this is strange but I enjoy it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...