Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Dreamtime- January 18, 2006- Revenge Demon and Duran Duran


Duran Duran was doing a concert in my town. I had been the grand prize winner in a contest. I would also get to hang out with them beforehand. As if such a thing could ever happen in the real world.

   This would be taking place in the field across from my old apartment which I still lived in. The DD guys were already in the living room. I was not even feeling that nervous.

   When I went into the kitchen to get a couple of them something to drink, I overheard Simon saying something mean about me “She is both ugly and stupid”.  I was upset that this version of him had been such a jerk and that the others had laughed. I still wanted to hang out with them despite this.

   After that incident, very bizarre and scary things began happening. Simon was acting so strangely for a bit; he sprayed some hair spray around the room and was laughing. A couple of minutes later, the six of us were teleported into my neighbor’s 1970s white car.

   Andy was under a spell that had him driving fast and crazily. We hit a couple of parked cars. We were then sent to another location, the part of the field near the community center. An invisible force lifted up John, dropped him to the ground, and slid him through a big puddle of mud there.

   The guys were seriously freaked out and also mad. They even wanted to leave town then. A loud, deep voice said “You will not be allowed to go until after the show”.

   They did try driving out of here shortly after this but it was as if an invisible force field was preventing them from leaving my small town.

   We went back to my place. Nick actually asked me if I was a witch who was causing all of these horrible things to happen. Why would I do that? I was guessing that maybe some sort of demon was responsible for it all.

   They changed into their concert outfits and we went across to the stage area for a sound check. About an hour later, the crowd started arriving. There would be around 300 people at this event, including a few of my former classmates- Laurie, Michelle J, and Janet.

   Even more odd stuff occurred during the concert. Simon forgot most of the words to “Hungry Like the Wolf”, the sound system was majorly acting up during “Notorious”, and a herd of bulls was coming towards us then disappeared during “My Own Way”.

   The crowd would totally forget each of these weird episodes almost immediately afterwards. Only the DD guys and I would have the memory of them.

   As they performed “Hold Back the Rain”, it began raining heavily for about 45 seconds .Everything was totally dry afterwards.

   During “Save a Prayer”, a TV appeared near some of the crowd near the stage which is where I was. A Bon Jovi video, “Livin’ on a Prayer” was on it. I heard a girl saying “We would rather see Bon Jovi than you guys!” That vanished a minute later.

   Irene Cara magically materialized and performed her hit “Fame”. No one seemed to think that this was peculiar. She was gone right after that.

   I noticed that a giant zit was now on John’s chin during “Planet Earth”. Would such bad things ever stop happening? Laurie, who was standing next to me, told me that she suddenly recalled all of the concert fiascos.

   She said that she believes in the supernatural. She had heard of a revenge demon and believed that it must be responsible for everything. I told her about Simon’s mean words about me. She said that the demon would go away if I get him to apologize.

   I went up close to the stage and motioned for him to come over to me. I told him what Laurie had said. They all did apologize. Roger did say that he hadn’t laughed and even tried defending me which I hadn’t recalled but believed.

   The rest of the show-only 3 more songs-went smoothly.They did not stick around my town for much longer following this. I am sure that they were glad to be out of there.

   Before the demon departed, he telepathically told me that I would be the only one who remember that this concert had happened. I wrote a short fiction story based on this strange experience that was published in a magazine.


Mr. K's car

Our Town Field







Note- The last 2 photos are from the internet


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...