Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Dreamtime- March 22, 2004- Party in Maine


Mom and I were at a party at a nice beach house in Maine. Fictional friends of the family were the hosts. Aunt Ann and her four kids, Missy, Kevin, Donna, and Fran were there. A few of our other friends, Kathy, Helen and Maureen were too.

   We all looked younger, as we did in about 1986. It was a little disappointing that my brother wasn’t part of this storyline. I guess that he was unable to make it to this get-together. I wondered why.

   I was talking to a guy who looked like the actor who plays Jamie on “EastEnders”. I wasn’t even feeling that nervous. We chatted for about 15 minutes before he went outside to play horseshoes with three of the other guests.

    My cousin Kevin accidentally called me Sara instead of Lara; he apologized for this. He told me that my mother and aunt went for a walk.

   I saw Missy but it was so strange that she looked about only 10 years old. In reality, she is only 3 years younger than me so she should be 13 here. Time and other things are often different in the holodeck. She was playing a board game, Parcheesi, with 2 other kids around her age.

   While a boy was taking his turn, she gave me a picture of a dog that she had drawn. I thanked her for this. I folded it in half and put it in my sweater pocket.

   I suddenly felt tired, but it didn’t feel natural. It was almost as if the mean aliens were making me feel this way. I fell asleep on the couch in the rec room. I had put my glasses on the coffee table before doing so. When I woke up about 25 minutes later, I could not find my glasses which made me feel panicky.

   I looked around for about 30 seconds and spotted a pair but these were not mine. Then, in other spots throughout this room there were five more pairs, none of them mine either. I was very upset about this. I went out into the hallway and finally found mine on a table next to a vase of flowers. I was so relieved.

   I guess that this was yet another terrible thing that had been done to me by the aliens who sometimes hack into Sam’s programs. It is twisted that they seem to like upsetting me.

   I went into the living room. Fran and a few others were watching “Magnum P. I.” on a big screen television. I watched it a little while with them and talked to Fran for a bit during the commercials.

   I decided to go outside. On the deck, I saw Helen, Kathy, and a few other people sitting around a picnic table. I talked to them for a little while before taking a walk.

   Only about 10 minutes away from this house was a small restaurant. I wanted to see what it was like so I went inside. I saw Mom and Aunt Ann sitting at one of the tables. That was odd; why would they want to eat here and not at the party?

   I didn’t go over to them right away. I was looking at the photos on the wall. There were some of famous people that had signatures on them. They must have been customers at this place.

     I saw Hall & Oates and Jon Bon Jovi, who looked as he did in the early 1990s. He was wearing a leather jacket, sunglasses, and was sitting on a motorcycle. I couldn’t help thinking “Oh brother”. Even in a family storyline, that guy has to show up in it somehow.

   When I went back towards the table that my aunt and mother were at, they were no longer there. Maybe they had walked back to the house. I started doing so too but could not find it. Had I been going the wrong way and gotten lost? How could I have done that though? Maybe the aliens messed with my sense of direction.

    I turned around and headed the opposite way. I was certain that I was now near the spot in which this home was located, only it was not there anymore. I was feeling both angry and upset. This holodeck program had been kind of cool except for when it was being interfered with by the bullies.

   They had made the house and my friends and family disappear. I was feeling so scared and alone, as I have been in real life. I wasn’t sure what to do next. I checked my sweater pocket; the doggie picture was still in there.

   I sat down on a bench outside of the diner. I was feeling sleepy again so I closed my eyes. When I opened them up a few minutes later, I saw that I was now back in my bedroom on Earth. I noticed a piece of paper on my dresser that hadn’t been there before; it was the drawing that my cousin had made for me.

   I was glad that Sam had let me keep this. I heard his voice in my head telling me that he was sorry that he was unable to prevent the program from being corrupted. He said that he would try to find a way to stop this from happening in the future, but it would be hard because the mean aliens were extremely sneaky and highly intelligent.


"Magnum PI"

Jamie- "EastEnders"

Note- The 2nd photo is from the internet







    

    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...