Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Good Doggie Book



When I saw this at the library a few months ago I just had to take it out to read. I love cocker spaniels and this was a wonderful and touching story. I recommended it to mom who also read it. I haven't been able to read much lately because of memory and concentration problems plus I've been busy working on other projects but I made the time and tried my best to focus on this one and it was well worth it. I heard about a book about a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who is a service dog who visits hospitals that I would like to look for when I go to the library next week. I think it is called Angel on a Leash.

1 comment:

Chelly said...

Aw that dog on the cover is so darn cute. :) I hope you find the other book too. I love animal stories too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...