Thursday, February 16, 2012

Brace Face

































I'm suprised that I actually smiled for my class photos when I had my braces. I had them for nearly 3 years and they were taken off during the summer before I started high school in 1983. I can't believe that I actually kept these reminders of my brace face days - the case for my headgear, a totebag, my super smile certificate and the pin - smiling faces wear braces. I vividly remember the pain of having them but in the end it was all worth it. I had to wear a night retainer for some time too - maybe a year. My brother had braces also but he had a regular retainer afterwards.









1 comment:

Chelly said...

Aw, you look so pretty in those photos! I love all the mementos you kept. Badges of honor, documenting your journey. Great post L! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...