Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Smurfs

I'm pretty sure that these are the only Smurf figures that I had when I was a kid. Or maybe I had a few more that I sold at a flea market and just decided to keep the holiday ones. I do remember that my brother had some that he sold there and wish that he had kept. I did get some newer ones in the late 1990s but it's not the same as having the originals. I sometimes wonder why I was into watching that cartoon. I guess at the time I enjoyed it. I can't believe that they actually made a Smurf movie that is coming out within the next couple of months, I think. I wonder what the reviews are going to be on that. Not that I'm interested in seeing it.


3 comments:

Pam said...

When I was a kid, I was friends with a neighborhood girl who lived down the street from me. She had the biggest collection of Smurf figures of anyone I've ever known...all neatly arranged on shelves in her room. I wonder if she still has them.

Chelly said...

Love this post and your smurf collection! :) I too had a friend who literally had 100s of smurfs figurines.

I did a post a couple of years ago on my humble little childhood smurf collection: http://imissmychildhood.blogspot.com/2006/06/for-your-inner-smurf.html

LaraAnn said...

Pam and Chelly -I probably would've been a little jealous of their collections like I was with my cousin who had so many of the Star Wars figures. My brother and I only had a few. I also wonder if she still has these.

Chelly- Thanks for mentioning your Smurf post. It was Smurf-tastic! I'm glad that you liked mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...