Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Muppets Stuff





Here are a few things from one of my scrapbooks. I used to hang the Kermit decoration on the wall in the basement living room area sometimes in the 1980s. My Miss Piggy bookmark was one of my favourites. I haven't looked in the picnic cookbook since I first got it which was probably the mid 1980s because I was afraid that I'd mess it up but I'm going to get over that and do so later because I'm curious as to what Kermit and Miss Piggy might like to take on a picnic.

5 comments:

Pam said...

I am really excited to learn that there's a new Muppet movie coming out this Thanksgiving. :) I don't think I had any scrapbooks, but I did have a few stuffed animals/puppets...most notably Kermit and Fozzi Bear.

Tom said...

I had Muppets colorforms and shrinky-dinks.

Chelly said...

Ooh I love the Muppets too! :) Let us know what Kermy and Piggy eat on picnics. That would be fun to know indeed!

Pam said...

Chelly - Hopefully not bacon and frog's legs - ha!

LaraAnn said...

Pam - I remember reading about that in EW mag. I'd like to see it too but I might wait until it's out on DVD. I'm jealous - I always wanted a Fozzie Bear stuffed animal. I did have Kermit and Miss Piggy though. Thanks for making me laugh - just read your 2nd comment.

Tom - I never had any Shrinky Dinks but my friend did. I did have colorforms only I can't remember exactly which ones, maybe Snoopy.

Chelly - I have some great Muppets memories. When I finally do get that cookbook out of storage again someday, I surely will let you know what is in their picnic baskst.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...