Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Handmade Easter Decorations









I made these and other Easter decorations sometime in the early 1980s. I used to have so much fun making decorations and also decorating for holidays, especially Easter and Christmas. I haven't decorated for Easter in a very long time though - the late 80's. I was looking through all of our decorations last month and thought about putting them up this year but haven't really felt like doing so. I do have some of my bunnies and lambs beanie babies on the shelf in my room though and was going to put some of mom's Easter type stuffed animals on the shelf in the living room but haven't yet and probably won't which I feel a little bad about. I just can't seem to get into the holidays like I did when I was younger.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...