Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter 1975



The first photo is of my brother, Uncle Mike, Suzy and I from around Eastertime. We would only get to see our friends Suzy and Jenny from Pennsylvania 3 or 4 times a year when they visited their grandparents who were our neighbors. Easter egg dyeing with that Paas kit was so much fun. My favorite color egg to make was always purple. I'm wearing one of my favourite childhood dresses. It's so cool that we were both wearing hats that year. I haven't worn a dressy hat since that decade, I think. Well, maybe once or twice in the 80's. We are with Grandma in her apartment which is right next door to ours and with Dad on our front steps. These are the only 4 photos we have from that year, I wish that they had taken one of us with mom too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...