Thursday, November 10, 2011

We still miss you, Buffy



Tomorrow will be the one year anniversary of our special spaniel Buffy's death. We still miss her very much and think of her everday. She is sitting on the farm scene chair with her pet rock which was her favourite toy. She looks like she is in deep thought in the bottom photo. Some days when I'm feeling blue I picture myself giving her a big squeeze hug like I used to do often and this cheers me up. I hope that I get to see her again in the afterlife.

3 comments:

Blast from the Past said...

I'm so sorry that you are still mourning your loss. I do encourage you to try to celebrate the life Buffy had and look at the joy and happiness she brought you.

Chelly said...

Bless sweet Buffy. This is such a lovely and touching tribute Lara. What a beauty she was.

Sending you hugs, my friend.

LaraAnn said...

Daryll - I definitely will take your advice and try to just focus on and cherish all the good memories. Thank you for your kind words.

Chelly - She was our special spaniel and we think about her everyday. It was love at first sight the day that we got her. I'm greatful for your hugs and this comforting comment.


Sorry that it took so long to get back to both of you. I've slowly been getting back into the blogworld lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...