Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Snoopy T-Shirts









My mom and I saw a cool Peanuts T-shirt in Kohl's the other day but it was in the men's section. It was a Halloween one. I'm thinking of going back there and getting one in a small for her. It would be too big for me. These are the 3 Snoopy shirts that I do have. I only wear them with a pair of sweatshorts or sweatpants to sleep in though. I did see another cool one in the JC Penney's flyer a couple of months ago. Snoopy was doing his dance of joy surrounded by some cupcakes. Yummy, I'd be happy too. I was tempted to go there and get it even though it was in the girl's department but did not. I do have a Scooby one in XL from that department. I used the money towards a book for mom instead. I just love character shirts.



3 comments:

Pam said...

Awesome tees! I love Snoopy! In the 80s, I had a Snoopy t-shirt that said "Relax" in huge letters on it in honor of the Frankie Goes to Hollywood song.

Chelly said...

Ah nice. You can never go wrong with Snoopy t-shirt. I like your collection Lara. :)

Pam: that "Relax" shirt sounds so cool. Great song too.

LaraAnn said...

Thanks, Pam and Chelly. Snoopy is the best and always cheers me up. That Relax shirt does sound neat. The song is on one of my music mix cds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...